Terms and Conditions
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, non- members and guests alike.
All reference to the ‘Club’ refers to Joline Dunn trading as Westbury Trym and Tone, its staff, employees, sub contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the circuit area, stretching area, reception, wc’s, locker area and treatment room.
Members of the club are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
All members must be over 16 to avail of facilities and services provided at Westbury Trym and Tone.
Westbury Trym and Tone is a private members club with a limit of 130 Members and the management reserve the right to refuse membership or entry to any individual without cause.
Memberships may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
By joining the club, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
The club may withdraw use of all or part of the club for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
All members, non-member on a session pass or guests on a tour will be logged into the facility not only for our records but for Covid-19 contract tracing. Non-members and Guest data will be kept for a minimum of 21 days after which you can requests it’s removal as per you privacy rights of removal.
Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit or session pass purchased online. You may renew your membership using your clubright app or our contactless card machine before entering the club should your membership be in need of renewal. We take no cash payments.
As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the club with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The club may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the club. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the club should contact reception or can email email@example.com in confidence.
In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the Club reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or commiting an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the club and be barred from ever entering the club again.
Bank Card Direct Debit Payments
On selecting the Pay Monthly membership options, members will be required to pay the 1st-month membership fee in advance. Members are required to agree to the normal terms and conditions of payment.
This is a recurring monthly charge. Membership Fees will be debited from the member’s account, using their given bank debit/credit card, on the 1st or 15th of each month depending on the option selected, for the minimum 1-month term from the term start date. The first payment with include a prorated amount for the period upto the 1st or 15th of that month plus one months full fees. To cancel you must give 30 days notice.
Members are required to keep their account in funds to meet these payments. In the event of the failure to pay the monthly membership fee, missed payments will be re-submitted for payment. Westbury Trym and Tone reserves the right to cancel membership if payment is not received. Access to the facility will be denied until said payment is received and if payment is not received, and cancellation occurs, you’ll then be deemed as a non member and your place will be offer to the first person on the waiting list.
Failure to meet direct debit fee – In the event of the failure to pay the monthly direct debit fee, you will first be notified that your membership has been temporarily stopped until the balance is paid. A period of one week will be given to bring your account into credit after which time membership will be cancelled and you’ll be designated a non-member.
Personal belongings and Lockers
Please come gym ready with as little personal items as possible. Personal items will not be allowed in the club anywhere other than stored in a locker provided.
Only one coin return locker is provided for each member and only during their 50 minute time slot. Any articles left in lockers will be removed and held on site, if not claimed after a period of one will be donated to charity. A second offence will cause your membership to be terminated
In the interest of safety and security please use the lockers provided. The club will have no liability for goods taken from any other location.
The club reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the centre.
Non-Members may purchase 50 minute sessions left unbooked by members.
Safety & Hygiene
If you have any symtoms associated with Covid-19, the flu or have vomited or had diarrhea in the last 48 hours you cannot enter the club. Yours and your fellow club user’s health is first and foremost.
All visitors to Westbury Trym and Tone are required to wash their hands upon entering the facility.
All users of the club are required to clean touch points before and after use. Material will be provided.
If you should cough or sneeze please use the tissues provided dispose of it in the nearest bin and wash your hands before returning to the circuit.
Use of equipment
Before using the fitness facilities, you should view our induction video or a one to one session with a circuit coach to know how to move about the club and get the most from your workout, followed by further viewings or one to one sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. It is your responsibility to book these sessions. Circuit coaches are on hand but may be occupied with other users or tasks so booking is essential.
It is necessary that all members and guests of the club wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the facilities. A matt with disinfectant fluid will be walked over when entering the facility.
If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Members cannot bring sweat towels into the club. Wipes are available in various locations including the private changing rooms and the WC.
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to www.westbury-trym-and-tone.co.uk, www.ladies30minuteworkout.com or wwwladies30minuteworkout.co.uk.
2. Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either “you” or “the client”. We, Joline Dunn trading as Westbury Trym and Tone will be known as “We” or “Us”, our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix “Our”.
3. You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
1. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use our websites content appearing on our website, or any other media, in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires our permission. (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
3. We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under English law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in a court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
1. Our websites content, is provided on a “As Is” and on an “voluntary access” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. We will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
3. We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
1. Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of it’s respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.
2. If you notice any third party, unauthorised content displayed on our website or otherwise communicated or transmitted by our company, please contact us (email@example.com).
Third Party Sites/Links
1. We are not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
2. We do not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer Of Liability For Legal Declarations
1. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Terms and Conditions